The Nighttime Moisturizer
Nighttime Moisturizer tender is the fundamental step to have beautiful skin. It has been to underestimate.
Many women think that their skin does not need it or do not find the time for a small daily gesture to make a difference. The moisturizer benefits are many, as are the undesirable effects on the skin when it is not adequately hydrated.
We are not talking only about skin but also about makeup because every self-respecting makeup must first start with proper skincare.
So is the moisturizer beneficial? Yes, the answer should be applied daily, even better if used in the morning and the evening. Each skin needs different products.
Difference between a Day Cream and a Night Cream
- The big difference between a day cream and a night cream lies in their function.
- The main task of day creams is to provide the skin with moisture and protect it from potentially harmful external influences.
- Instead, the goal of night creams is to repair and regenerate our skin while we sleep.
- Having completely different roles leads to a slightly different composition.
- Day creams usually contain moisturizing, antiaging, and antioxidants—for example, hyaluronic acid, vitamins C and E, or collagen. Also, many of them have variable factor sunscreens.
- On the other hand, night creamscontain more active ingredients due to their regenerative and restorative function. These are amino acids, proteins, or retinoids.
- However, they do not contain sunscreen as it is not required. The following table summarizes the main differences between day and night creams.
How is the Nighttime Moisturizer Cream Applied?
- It may sound intuitive, but applying the cream overnight requires some technique. It is essential to do the process correctly to get the results you want.
- The first step is to cleanse your face well for the cream to work its best. Then take a moderate amount of the product in the palm of your hand.
- Use your fingers to spread small amounts of the cream all over your face. Then stretch the product using circular motions from the center outwards.
- It is recommending to start over and follow the midline of the face to the chin. Don’t forget to moisturize your neck.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Nighttime Moisturizer
- We now know that night creams offer many benefits to our skin, keeping it healthy on the outside and inside.
- On certain occasions, unwanted reactions may occur, although they are rare.
- The following summarizes the Advantages and Disadvantages of using the night cream.
- Deep hydration
- Skin nutrition
- Cellular repair and regeneration
- Improvement of microcirculation
- Irritation on contact with eyes
- Allergic or hypersensitivity reactions
Best Night Creams
Bio Aqua source Night Spa
The best night cream 25+
- This moisturizer is an excellent choice for younger women starting their night care routine. Not only does it suit normal skin, but it also works on slightly dry, combination, and oily skin.
- This cream delights us with the freshness it gives to the skin upon awakening. Thanks to it, the skin of the face is firm, smooth and silky.
- Also, the pores and capillaries are invisible thanks to their mattifying effect.
- It is important to emphasize that, after applying Aquasource, you can go to sleep immediately because the light texture is absorbed quickly, and the skin of the face is dehydrated.