Homemade Scrub : Before Christmas, we all want our skin to glow and shine. Exfoliation is an essential part of skin care. I have always thought about using natural ingredients to take care of my skin. In this article, I am sharing an oatmeal and oatmeal face scrub that is suitable for all skin types and would help you achieve glowing and glowing skin. Find out how to clean this package yourself.
Oatmeal makes an excellent coat. Beautiful oat pearls gently cleanse the face. It is an active ingredient for dry skin and easily removes dull and dull skin. It is also a matte face with a soft texture. Eliminates dead cells and blackheads to soften the skin.
Avocado contains healthy fats rich in nutrients for the skin and is quick to treat dry skin problems. Add a clear, healthy glow to help repair skin texture. It is pack with antioxidants like Vitamins C and E, which effectively reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also protects the skin from sun damage and removes tanning. And it can even prevent and treat acne.
The antibacterial properties of honey make it an excellent laundry detergent. Honey is known as a natural bleaching agent, so scars or grains can fade considerably. It gives the skin a lot of moisture.
Homemade Facial Scrub
- First of all, you need to mash some avocado and make a smooth paste.
- Then take two teaspoons of oatmeal in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of avocado paste. Mix them well.
- Then, add half a teaspoon of honey to get the right mixture. It will press the scrub well on the skin.
- The scrub can be applied directly to your face and gently massaged into your skin for 5-10 minutes.
- You can also keep it as a mask for about 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off with clean water.
- You can also keep this product in the refrigerator for two days. However, if you store it for a lengthy time, the oatmeal will gradually lose its crunchiness and stop working like a washing machine. You can still use it as a face mask.
Benefits of Homemade Facial Scrub
We now know that oats are an amazing scrub for all skin types. It gently and efficiently removes dead skin cells and makes the skin softer, smoother, and more radiant. I love using oatmeal on my sensitive skin, and my current skin is also dull and fragile. It works well and gives me a brilliant shine.
Since it also contains honey and avocado, I also use it as a mask for the avocado to penetrate my skin and instantly provide rich nourishment. It treats dryness and provides a healthy-looking, hydrating shine. My dry jaw is smoother and softer, which helps maintain a balanced texture and works great even on dry skin.
This DIY also reduces the usual tan and gives it a fresh look. I love to use it twice a week and since it’s a DIY recipe you can use it whenever you want. I hope you enjoy this article.
Also Read: How to Take Care of your Skin